Thursday, October 29, 2015

Road to Justice: Batman 1960

   So first off lets explain road to justice it is 33 weeks of D.C. Superhero films ending in Batman Vs. Superman. My Friend Adam (Big Sexy)Simrell and I have watched a few of these now and I have to say Batman 1966 is my favorite so far.
     So, plot wise the Joker,Catwoman,Penguin and the Riddler decide to team up like most rogues galleries eventually do and that is it essentially the plot.They each come up with an insane Adam West era Plan that Batman and his Boy Wonder foil, using things like Shark Repellant and other such wonderful and whimsical things.
      This is not a movie that takes itself seriously which is great it's fun pure and simple, entertaining in everything it does that actors are very much into there roles such as catwoman's purring or licking herself, or the Penguins laugh, it put a smile on my face the whole time and it just never went away.The only real complaint I have is that the Riddler is insanely Orange like spray tan orange which is pretty funny actually but weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment